I have a few questions for you wonderful ladies (and gents! i think? lol) which I have put into a questionnaire format for easy answering.
1. What kind of low-calorie low-carb drinks are your FAVORITES while dieting? Juices, sodas, seltzers, etc.
2. What are your favorite low-carb low-calorie recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner OR snacks that are filling and won't screw up my diet? I love to cook, so anything goes!
3. Do you ever make your own snacks/appetizers to have on hand? When I'm not dieting, I always have chips and stuff to snack on, but I am really interested in making/cooking/prepping my own similar snackies that won't go straight to my thighs!
4. Have you ever tried any diet pills/weight loss supplements/vitamins that actually worked & helped? I know most of them are just appetite suppressors, but a lot of them don't work!
5. While dieting, what is on your grocery list?
6. Fad diets.. which have you tried, and which have worked & which have failed? (Atkins, South Beach, Master Cleanse, etc.)
7. What are your favorite exercises to do? This includes in-home and outside! I am looking for exercises that target inner thighs, butt and tummy! :)
8. On what plan did you lose what amount of weight in what amount of time?
9. What are your favorite diet-friendly substitutes for your every-day fattening snacks, meals and drinks?
10. Stretch marks. Most of us have'em. Most of us hate'em. Any advice on reducing the appearance?
You can answer all of them, some of them, none of them, or just give some tips, tricks and advice! Thanks in advance, you guys! :)